My mental to do list...
1. Post pictures from Thanksgiving...though it's getting a little late for that...
2. Pack for California...check weather predictions first
3. Laundry
4. Laundry
5. Laundry
6. Take Hope to Whit's End and find a smaller version of her bed time book at the bookstore, hopefully, otherwise I'm going to have to find a spot for the 9x13 version of "I Love You This Much" somewhere in our luggage...
7. Finish Christmas surprises...!!!
8. Plan activities for San Fran trip
9. Come up with a skit, song, or otherwise entertaining piece for the family talent show that is sure to be H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!
10. Attend D-38 school board meeting and write brilliant article...at least a readable one will suffice
11. Contact Cheyenne Mountain Zoo about writing for newsletter
12. Find a store closer than the Babies R Us on the south end of town that carries pack n' play sheets...
13. Paint Hope's room...might wait until after we get back...
14. Pick up my order from Hope's 6 MONTH PICTURES...it's taken a while on that one...
15. Get pic of family taken
16. eat, sleep, exercise, dishes...did I mention I have some laundry that needs to be done pre-trip?
17. Just in case I remember what I'm forgetting I'm leaving 17-20 blank...
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment